You can enable or disable SMS (text) and email notifications easily from the ParqEx app
1. Open the app or visit app.parqex.com on your web browser
2. Sign into your ParqEx account (Note: If you have not logged out, you are likely still logged into the app.)
3. Click on the menu (the three lines at the top left corner of the screen) to display the Menu.
4. Using the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll down and select “Settings”
5. Select “Notifications” on the next screen:
6. Decide which SMS (text) and email notifications you’d like to receive by checking or unchecking the boxes on the next screen.
Email notifications are enabled automatically when the account is first verified
You will not be able to receive SMS notifications until you provide a phone number and verify with a four-digit PIN sent through text, as is the case in the first screenshot below:
Here is how it looks on a mobile environment with SMS notifications enabled:
As always, you can contact our customer support team with any questions at (855) 727-7391 or email@example.com.