What's the difference between a one-time reservation (hourly, daily, weekly, or one month at a time) versus an auto-renewing monthly subscription?
Great question! A reservation is a one-time transaction that does not auto-renew automatically. It can be for a few hours, a few days, or more, but once the reservation ends, it is final and completed. An auto-renewing monthly subscription is typically a monthly booking that will automatically renew for another term charging your credit card until you cancel the subscription. Your parking space automatically renews overnight on the last business day of the month unless it is canceled.
Most of the steps involved in creating a short-term one-time reservation versus an auto-renewing monthly subscription are the same. Please note the slight difference below.
1. Select "Find a spot" to begin a search
2. Enter your desired street address or landmark to park near
Hint: If you need to book more immediately, double-check to make sure Location Services are enabled
3. Select and fill out all search fields
- Select between "Short Term" (non-recurring, "reservations") or "Monthly" (auto-recurring, "subscriptions")
- Select reservation type
- Arrive/Depart to search for all day in and out privileges
- Daytime parking for daytime only
- Overnight parking for overnight only
- Enter Arrival and Departure times where prompted (for a short-term reservation. Monthly reservations will be available on the first day you select.
- Select "Find Parking"
4. Select an available spot with "Book!"
- Sold out spots will display as "SOLD"
- Send in a request for the spot by filling out the "REQUEST THIS SPOT" form
- Requesting a spot DOES NOT guarantee a reservation.
- Request spots are not immediately available.
- Requesting a spot does not create a transaction.
- Note: Nearby available spots will display if your desired spot is sold out with the approximate walking time and distance to your desired destination.
5. Selecting "Book" prompts the following screen. Select your desired spot and select "Book!" again"
Note: If you did not add payment information when setting up your profile, you will be asked to do so as shown below.
6. Select Place Order to complete your booking. Check your email for confirmation and any instructions regarding location directions, Access+ or key code, and/or any special lease terms. The confirmation e-mail also serves as your receipt.