The search function on the ParqEx app and website is a robust tool that lets you see all available listings at or near your desired parking location.
You do not need to be logged in to your ParqEx account to use search, but some private listings such as HOA and Condo Association Guest Parking will not be visible. Refer to this article if you cannot find your desired parking spot.
- Select "Find a spot" to begin a search.
- Enter your desired street address or landmark to park near in the search box.
Hint: If you're trying to park immediately, double-check to make sure Location Services are enabled.
- Select and fill out all search fields:
- Select between "Short-Term" (non-recurring) or "Monthly" (auto-renewing)
- Select reservation type
- Arrive/Depart to search for all day in and out privileges
- Daytime parking for daytime only
- Overnight parking for overnight only
- Additional options are available under Monthly:
- Enter Arrival and Departure times for short-term reservations where prompted.
For a daily reservation, the default is for the reservation to start when you are searching and the end time is 4 hours later. Clicking the date will pull up a calendar where you can adjust the date and time for your reservation.
If a property is marked "private" and you are NOT on the permission list, you will not see any results. If you believe you should be added to the permission list, contact ParqEx Customer Support.