When the payment for a monthly parking subscription fails on the 1st of the month, the reservation is put on hold. ParqEx allows for a brief window at the beginning of the month for failed payments to be retried. You can manually retry your failed subscription payment through the ParqEx app or website.
To retry a failed subscription payment, you must be logged into your ParqEx account so you can access to renter dashboard.
1. Once you have logged in and accessed the renter dashboard, navigate to the "My Orders" menu.
2. If the payment for one of your orders has failed, it will be marked in red on the "My Orders" menu. Click on the order you need to retry the payment for to go to the "Order Details" page.
3. On the "Order Details" page for the failed subscription, scroll to the bottom of the page to the "order receipt" section.
4. If the payment has failed, there will be a notice in the "order receipt" section denoting that the payment was failed, along with the reason provided by your bank.
5. Next to the notice about the failed payment in the order receipt, there will be a red button labeled "retry payment." Click this button to retry the payment with the payment method on file in your ParqEx profile. Doing so will attempt the payment again.
TIP: If it is successful, the order receipt will be updated to reflect this, if retrying the payment is not successful, you may need to change the payment method on file in your ParqEx profile.