Pictures of your listing increase its attractiveness to renters and help them get a better idea of what your listing is offering.
To post pictures to your existing parking spot listing, you will need to be logged in to your ParqEx account on the app or the website so you can access the Owner Dashboard.
1. Once you have logged in to your ParqEx account, navigate to the Owner Dashboard in the menu on the left-hand side and click on Manage My Parking.
2. In the Manage My Parking menu, you can see all of the properties you have created. Select the property you want to upload pictures to.
3. Once you have selected a property, you will be presented with a drop-down menu of the spots you have created at that property. Select the spot you want to upload pictures for and click on the option labeled Edit spot.
4. You will now see the Edit spot info menu. In this menu, you can edit a range of aspects of your spot listing. To add photos, scroll down to the section labeled Upload Photos.
5. From here, you can click the button labeled Add a main photo. Click this button and you will be prompted to upload photos from your computer or phone.
TIP: Clear photos of your parking spot will be the most helpful for potential renters to rent out your parking spot.
6. Once you have uploaded the photos you selected, you may add more photos to the same spot, or repeat the process for another parking spot.