When you set up a listing on ParqEx, you will see a box titled Advanced Pricing & Availability Settings.
You can use this to customize your listing. Some common examples include, but are not limited to:
- Higher price on weekends vs. weekdays
- Limiting renters to weekends or weekdays
- Blocking out one weekend for renters.
- These checkboxes are "quick" action buttons, used to select Weekdays, Weekends, and All month
- You can choose a single day or multiple days using the plus sign on any given day or days.
Selecting one or more will prompt this screen:
You can expand the Availability section to either restrict to certain hours or blackout completely.
Selecting pricing will allow you to set a specific price for a given time period. Your set prices will show in the boxes by default.
When complete, click Save.
If you have further questions or need assistance, contact Customer Support.