1. Open the app and make sure you are on the owner dashboard.
2. Click on the "Property Access+" in the menu.
3. Click on the property you want to manage.
4. Click on the Manage Access button.
5. On the Manage Access page, scroll down and click the button labeled "Manage Users".
6. At the top of the Manage Users page, there is a button labeled "Add New User", click this.
7. You will now be prompted to enter the information of the person to whom you would like to grant temporary access.
Tip: if the person you are adding already has a ParqEx account, be sure to enter the email they use to log in to ParqEx.
The user will automatically have an account created, and their login credentials emailed to them. They will need to verify their email, download the mobile app, and log in to operate the Access+ system.