There are several methods to accessing a parking spot you book on ParqEx. Make sure you carefully read the listing descriptions to determine what is applicable to your space. We have detailed the most common ways to access your spot below.
Check your email
- Some property owners send instructions on how to access the space via email. This information is included at the bottom of your ParqEx transaction confirmation email
Read the listing description and/or special instructions
- View the listing description and special instructions sections on your order details page for important information on how to access your parking space. In some cases, it's as simple as turning in and finding an open space!
- The listing description is also available on the details page prior to booking
- If the property at which you created a reservation is equipped with Access+, find "Property Access+" on the Renter side menu in the app
- Select "Tap to Access" to open the Access+ powered garage/door/gate/etc.
- Access+ is granted 15 minutes prior to the start of your reservation through the end of your reservation
Private key fob/garage door opener
- Owners of single spots or private garages may offer key fobs or garage door openers to ParqEx customers as a way to access the property
- Coordinate handoff with the owner through the Inbox in the app
- ParqEx cannot replace key fobs or garage door openers at private properties
- Failure to return this equipment to the property owner may result in a fine
License Plate Reading Technology
- Some properties are equipped with license-plate reading cameras that will activate the gate ONLY if you have an active reservation.
- You MUST have your vehicle's license plate on your profile.
- The vehicle MUST have a front license plate at this time.
How to contact a property owner: http://support.parqex.com/a/solutions/articles/9000178489