Searching for a spot on ParqEx is simple and FREE!
- Select "Find a spot" to begin a search - you do not need to be logged in to search for a spot!
2. Enter your desired street address or landmark to park near in the search box.
- Hint: If you're trying to park immediately, double check to make sure Location Services are enabled.
- Select and fill out all search fields:
- Select between "Short Term" (non-recurring) or "Monthly" (auto-recurring)
- Select reservation type
- Arrive/Depart to search for all day in and out privileges
- Daytime parking for day time only
- Overnight parking for overnight only
- Additional options are available under Monthly:
- Enter Arrival and Departure times where prompted. Note: for a daily reservation, the default is for the reservation to start when you are searching and the end time is 4 hours later. Clicking the date will pull up a calendar where you can adjust the date and time for your reservation as shown below:
- Select "Find Parking" when you are satisfied with your reservation times.
- All available nearby spots will display on the next page.
- NOTE: If a property is marked "private" and you are NOT on the permission list, you will not see any results. If you believe you should be added to the permission list, contact ParqEx support.