The ParqEx Marketplace allows spot owners to set a specific size for their parking space so renters will know if their vehicle will be able to safely access it and park.
To edit the vehicle size parameters for your parking spot listing, you must be logged in to your ParqEx account on the app or the website.
1. Once you have logged in to your ParqEx account, navigate to the owner dashboard via the red menu button on the upper left-hand side of the screen.
2. On the owner dashboard, you will need to click the option labeled Manage My Parking. You will then be presented with a list of the properties you have created. Select the property to which you wish to add a vehicle size parameter.
3. After selecting a property, choose the parking spot you need to edit and click the button labeled Edit spot.
4. Clicking the Edit spot button will bring up a menu with various options for editing the details of your parking spot. The vehicle size is the first option at the top of the menu.
TIP: The Space size drop-down menu will present you with three options: Compact Car, Medium Car or Small SUV, and Large Car, Van or SUV.
5. Select the option that best fits the parking spot you are editing. Once you have made a selection and saved the changes, renters will now receive a warning if the vehicle they enter when booking the parking spot will not fit in the size parameter you have set.