If the Garage Door or Gate will not open:
- Determine whether or not your reservation uses the Access+ garage door system
- If using Access+ and you received an error message:
- Retry the button for up to 5 minutes, as the router controlling the Access+ device may be in a reboot cycle.
- Your smart phone may not be able to reach the device due to poor connection to Wifi or Data. Check your signal, and if necessary, restart your device. If you experience continued failures, Access+ may be down.
- Call ParqEx customer support during business hours to be given access to the Plan B for this property if one is available.
- Access+ requires power and internet to function and will not operate during power or internet outages
- Outside of business hours, report the outage by calling ParqEx customer support and leaving a voicemail on the Emergency Line
- Voicemails are sent to an on-call agent and prioritized by level of urgency. We will return your message as soon as possible
- If using a FOB or other garage door opener:
- Contact the property owner through the inbox available on your user profile
- Alternately, call ParqEx customer support during business hours
- ParqEx cannot provide immediate assistance for non-Access+ garage door failures, but will contact the property owner directly on your behalf
Contact ParqEx customer support with any questions