If the Garage Door or Gate will not open:
- Determine whether or not your reservation uses the Access+ garage door system
- If using Access+ and you received an error message:
- Retry the button for up to 5 minutes, as the router controlling the Access+ device may be in a reboot cycle
- If you experience continued failures, Access+ may be down or your smart phone may not be able to reach the device due to poor connection to Wifi or Data.
- Call ParqEx customer support during business hours to be given access to the Plan B for this property if one is available.
- Access+ requires power and internet to function and will not operate during power or internet outages
- Outside of business hours, report the outage by calling ParqEx customer support and leaving a voicemail on the Emergency Line
- Voicemails are sent to an on-call agent and prioritized by level of urgency. We will return your message as soon as possible
- If using a FOB or other garage door opener:
- Contact the property owner through the inbox available on your user profile
- Alternately, call ParqEx customer support during business hours
- ParqEx cannot provide immediate assistance for non-Access+ garage door failures, but will contact the property owner directly on your behalf
Contact ParqEx customer support with any questions